27 July 2011

me is me again

I can't stop! I asked to be thin again and it's happening again...I wanted to be normal today I longed for the somewhat normal-ish life I'd led this past year but I couldn't go back! I can't go back now! I'm not hovering that double solid, I've crossed it without a doubt...me trying to be normal-ish again resulted in various binge/purge sessions during the past couple of days. My acid reflux is a burning bitch than ever before and it willonly get worse from here I s'ppose. Bye light translucent-white coloured teeth, hello opaque! That's it, I've lost it, there's nothing left to decide, decisions been made for me. I gave her some authority and she took it all!...Who am I fooling though, I could've known she would...I just hoped --against my better judgement-- that I'd have the control this time...

I guess...at least I know who I am again...

No comments:

Post a Comment